If you’re an active person, you’re probably all-too familiar with these scenarios.
- In the middle of a great run, you feel a sharp pain in your knee.
- After lifting weights, you come home from the gym and you know you’ve pulled something.
- Ironman training has taken a toll on your body.
- Ever since your injury, your speed and endurance aren’t what they used to be.
- You love to work out, but you struggle with tight, achy muscles.
That’s where I come in. I’m Jessi Koch, and I’m a massage therapist who feels your pain because I’m an athlete, too. I have seen proven results that massage therapy benefits my clients by reducing soreness and improving performance. From weekend warriors to elite athletes, I love to help people get back in the game!