In light of the concerns over COVID19, I with my Active Body business am committed to continuing my part to keep clients happy and healthy. I continue to monitor news updates and recommendations provided by the CDC along with local and state health officials. I will continue my standard operating procedures of regularly disinfecting all common areas and my treatment room. I wash and disinfect my hands repeatedly throughout the day including before and after all interactions with clients.
I will encourage you as a client to take appropriate precautions as well. If you are feeling unwell or have any risk of exposure to flu, cold, or respiratory virus even if asymptomatic please reschedule your appointment. If you have any concerns at all before coming in for you appointment please do not hesitate to address them with me.
If you’re an active person, you’re probably all-too familiar with these scenarios.
- In the middle of a great run, you feel a sharp pain in your knee.
- After lifting weights, you come home from the gym and you know you’ve pulled something.
- Ironman training has taken a toll on your body.
- Ever since your injury, your speed and endurance aren’t what they used to be.
- You love to work out, but you struggle with tight, achy muscles.
That’s where I come in. I’m Jessi Koch, and I’m a massage therapist who feels your pain because I’m an athlete, too. I have seen proven results that massage therapy benefits my clients by reducing soreness and improving performance. From weekend warriors to elite athletes, I love to help people get back in the game!