At Active Body Dynamics, you will receive a massage that is custom-tailored to your needs as an athlete. A sports massage from a knowledgeable therapist can play a key role in your workouts. There’s a level of individual attention to your injuries and needs that you won’t find anywhere else.
Here are some of the many benefits of sports massage at Active Body Dynamics:
- Treat muscles that are being trained and used over and over in specific activities.
- Increase your muscle function, range of motion, and agility.
- Prevent stiffness, which can throw off your posture and gait, shorten your stride, and cause fascial adhesions.
- Stop a small injury from becoming a substantial, life-altering one.
- Decrease delayed onset muscle soreness by up to 30%.
- Decrease recovery time, which means the ability to put in more intense workouts.
- And most importantly, improve your performance so you can train and compete at your greatest potential.
There is a difference between “good” sore (the normal soreness you may experience after a tough workout) and “bad” sore. The bad type of soreness means that the muscle isn’t recovering, which leads to decreased training performance.
Getting consistent, weekly massages at Active Body Dynamics can help you be the faster, stronger, pain-free athlete you want to be!